YouRoMail Review – PTR Get Paid To Read Emails Scam or Legit?
Review of : YouRoMail.com
Use : PTR (Paid To Read)
Ways to Earn
- Payment processors : Liberty Reserve, SolidTrustPay, PayPal, Payza
- Minimum withdrawal : 10$
- Launch date : 2004
- Legit site
- Trustworthy owners
- Multi-level referral program
- Cheap advertising
- Several payment processors
- Easy pocket-money
- High minimum withdrawal
- Earning opportunities are limited
- High fees on some payment processors
- No PTP program
- Many self-promoted ads
Overview: YouRoMail is part of the MultiMoneyGroup network. They've been around for over a decade now and are from the best PTR sites you can come across.
Each of them as its own perks, but overall, they all look alike.
- 1 What is YouRoMail about?
- 2 Who is the owner of YouRoMail?
- 3 Is YouRoMail a scam or is it legit?
- 4 What I like about it
- 5 What I don't like about it
- 6 How can you make money from YouRoMail?
- 7 How much does the referral program pay?
- 8 Some things you should know before investing time and money
- 9 What others are saying about it
- 10 What is the best option to make money online ?
- 11 Over to you :
What is YouRoMail about?
It’s a site that shares its revenues with its members.
Revenues come from advertisers, who buy advertisement on the site.
You can get paid for signing-up to websites, clicking ads, reading paid emails and so on.
Where there are ads, there’s money.
Who is the owner of YouRoMail?
Is YouRoMail a scam or is it legit?
It’s a legit site. It’s been paying for years without any problem. Follow carefully their TOS and you won’t have any problem.
What I like about it
It’s part of a network of sites that have been around for years.
Founders, owners and managers are honest people who did pay their members for the past decade.
Good reputation, not many complaints. Everything seems to be in order.
Advertising on the site is really cheap.
What I don't like about it
MultiMoneyGroup sites aren’t that great (user experience). The site seems old and shady.
They clearly aren’t native English speakers (like me).
They don’t have any PTP program.
Also, make sure you read their TOS carefully about how to promote the site, what you can do and what not and so on. They are really strict with their rules and you could get your account banned really quickly.
High minimum withdrawal.
Looking To Earn Money From Home?
The Best Options Sorted By Category
Tired Of "Trying"?
Let me walk you through the simple steps you should take in order to make real money online.
How can you make money from YouRoMail?
- Play lottery: You can buy lottery tickets. Each ticket costs 25 cents and every time 40 tickets were sold, they pick 3 winners. First prize is 1 cent solo emails to all members, second place gets 0.5 cent solo emails to all members and third place gets 0.25 solo emails.
- Heads or tails: You can bet anywhere between 1 cent to 10$ each time. Every time you guessed right you get 200%.
- Referrals: As explained below, you can get paid by referring people to the site.
- Paid2Click: You usually get 0.01$ for clicking and viewing ads.
- Paid2Search: It’s kind of the same thing as the Paid2Click.
- Paid2Signup: Most offers reward between 0.25$ to 0.50$. You can’t sign-up to more than 3 sites per day.
How much does the referral program pay?
Just like other MMG network sites, you get paid down to 6 level deep:
- 1st level (direct): 10%
- 2nd level: 5%
- 3rd level: 5%
- 4th level: 3%
- 5th level: 2%
- 6th level: 1%
You have to stay active to earn from your referral earnings. You can click 1 ad per month and stay active.
Some things you should know before investing time and money
I’d suggest you not to spend much time on the site.
First thing to do would be to sign-up to the websites in the “paid to signup” section. It’s easy and you’ll make a couple of bucks really quick. Maximum 3 per day, be careful.
I use the MultiMoneyGroup network to promote their sites and other GPTs. I click on their paid emails only when I’m bored, reading my emails or doing nothing. It’s only to keep my account active.
To promote other sites you can use their manual traffic exchange, their free traffic section and buy ads.
On a side note, please do not gamble on the site lol. It’s not its purpose.
What others are saying about it
What is the best option to make money online ?
There are many other sites that pay you to read emails.
You can also check out my complete list of GPT sites.
If you’re interested in other ways to earn, make a quick stop by my list of work at home opportunities.
In any case, I share the exact steps I take to make a living online here.
Over to you :
What’s your take on YouRoMail and the MMG network?