Review of : UniqueRewards
Use : GPT (Get Paid To)
Ways To Earn
- Payment processors : PayPal and cheques
- Minimum withdrawal : 20$
- 5$ for signing-up
- One of the best of it's kind
- Many ways to earn
- Free to start
- Easy tasks
- Gold members +40% earnings
- Automatic Gold Membership upgrade after first withdrawal
- Low earnings for the time you put in
- Need to be careful when clicking ads in their PTC section
- Website sucks (UI)
Overview: Unique Rewards is one of the best GPT sites out there. The only reason why I'm not rating it higher is because GPT are a good way to make some pocket money, but nothing more. Unless you know how to get referrals.
- 1 What is UniqueRewards about?
- 2 Is UniqueRewards a scam or is it legit?
- 3 What I like about it
- 4 What I don't like about it
- 5 How can you make money from UniqueRewards?
- 6 Some things you should know before investing time and money
- 7 My personal experience with
- 8 What others are saying about it
- 9 What is the best option to make money online ?
- 10 Over to you :
What is UniqueRewards about?
It’s a Get Paid To site. You get paid to complete small tasks such as reading emails, clicking ads, taking surveys and so on.
It started a couple years back and is one of the few legitimate and “best paying” GPT out there.
Is UniqueRewards a scam or is it legit?
If you follow their TOS and guidelines, you shouldn’t be afraid of getting your account blocked/banned.
Their minimum withdrawal is a bit high (20$) but it’s easily doable and you get paid by PayPal or cheque in a couple of days.
What I like about it
What I don't like about it
The biggest bummer is that the site looks like it’s been made by my 12 years old sister.
It’s usable, not that intuitive tho.
Looking To Earn Money From Home?
The Best Options Sorted By Category
Tired Of "Trying"?
Let me walk you through the simple steps you should take in order to make real money online.
How can you make money from UniqueRewards?
- Offers: The first way to earn with UniqueRewards is completing offers. From signing-up to websites to buying stuff, you get paid for simple tasks. Just make sure to read all the requirements. You can chose from about 8 different 3rd parties’ offers.
- Surveys: You can take surveys even in the “OfferWalls” tab. They pay a couple of cents to a couple of dollars each. What’s interesting here is that there are a lot of surveys available daily.
- Clicks: The PTC section of UniqueRewards. You get paid for clicking on links (visiting websites). You get paid 0.01$ per view and have to answer a CAPTCHA to make sure you’re human. Just be careful with the sites you visit, they tend to be fraudulent.
- Videos: I wouldn’t pay much attention to this part. You get paid about 1 cent per video you watch, but they always ask you for stuff like: Connect your social media accounts to watch videos and such.
- Radio: UK residents get 0.03$ per 30 minutes (0.06$ per hour) and Canadians get 0.01$ per 30 minutes. Laaaame.
- Referrals: You get 1$ for every referral that complete his/her first offer. Every time a referral makes 20$ or more, you get 5$. Plus, you get 10% of all your referrals earnings.
Some things you should know before investing time and money
- Trial offers: If you take on trial offers that require your credit card info, make sure to take note of the date you sign-up, the date your trial ends, the website, etc. If you don’t cancel your trial before the renewal date, you’ll get charged and chances are you aren’t going to be in profits.
- Buying stuff: Some offers require you to buy something. Most of them will be discounted stuff with with renewals. Again, make sure to read and keep track of everything.
- If you think about making money listening to the radio, you should check out these sites.
My personal experience with
I personally don’t purchase anything from 3rd parties on UniqueRewards. I try to keep it to free sign-ups and surveys.
I prefer listening to the music I want (or series) while I’m working so f*ck the radio lol.
What others are saying about it
What is the best option to make money online ?
Over to you :
Your take on UniqueRewards?