Review of : Swagbucks
Use : GPT (Get Paid To...)
- Payment processors : Gift Cards (PayPal, Amazon, etc.)
- Minimum withdrawal : (25$ PayPal, otherwise +/- 1$ gift cards)
- Cost: Free
- Average daily earnings (basic membership) : 3$
- Launch date : February 25, 2008
- One of the best (if not the best) GPT
- Can make few extra bucks each day
- Good support
- Tons of offers
- High paying suverys
- Great referral program
- Not a "real business"
Overview: Swagbucks is one of my favorite ways to earn money from home. It's one of the most popular GPT (get paid to) around the world, making them one of the GPT with the most partnerships/offers.
But, in the last months, many people started complaining about their accounts being terminated, payments taking longer (or not being processed) and other such "inconveniences".
Has Swagbucks turned into a scam or is it still a viable work from home opportunity? Let's find out.
- 1 Swagbucks Payment Proof
- 2 What is Swagbucks about?
- 3 Who is the owner of Swagbucks?
- 4 Did Swagbucks turn into a scam?
- 5 What I like about it
- 6 What I don't like about it
- 7 How can you make money from?
- 8 How much does the referral program pay?
- 9 My personal experience with
- 10 What others are saying about it
- 11 What is the best option to make money online ?
- 12 Over to you :
Swagbucks Payment Proof
What is Swagbucks about?
Swagbucks is a website where you get paid for taking on small actions, such as taking surveys, watching videos, signing-up to free offers and much more.
You aren’t actually paid “cash”, you earn points. Each offer or action (if you want to call it that way) earns you a predefined amount of points. Which can then be redeemed for gift cards.
Now, if you want “real cash”, you’ll have to exchange your points for PayPal gift cards (25$ minimum withdrawal). Otherwise, you can choose from various gift cards (Amazon, Steam, Starbucks, Charities, Barnes & Noble, JCPenney, etc.).
Who is the owner of Swagbucks?
Did Swagbucks turn into a scam?
I personally never had any problem with Swagbucks. In fact, I’ve made a few hundreds with this site.
All gift cards and payments have been proceed in a really short period of time. In fact, I would never had thought there would be any problem with Swagbucks¸ Ever.
But before writing this review, I read a few others and read through the comments and I’ve found a couple like these ones:
Again, I personally don’t think Swagbucks turned into a scam. They’ve been around for years and if there’s one GPT I wouldn’t be afraid to use, it’s one.
As always, the decision of using it is up to you.
If you have any question or concern regarding Swagbucks, please do not hesitate to contact me. I might be able to help you out.
What I like about it
- Legit and paying
- Many ways to earn
- Many different gift cards to chose from
1. Obviously, the first thing we’re going to look at, when trying out a new GPT is if the site is paying and if it’s there for the long-run. Swagbucks passes the test.
2. Secondly, most GPT sites emphasis on either 2-3 ways to earn points, usually things like surveys, trial offers and PTC. With Swagbucks, you actually have way more earning possibilities.
3. What’s worst than only being able to withdraw your money in Sephora cream blush. I wish I was lying but some sites actually pay you with such items. At least with Swagbucks you have the choice:
What I don't like about it
There’s not a lot I don’t like about Swagbucks.
I think the biggest downside is that you can’t make that much money from it, compared to running an online business.
Looking To Earn Money From Home?
The Best Options Sorted By Category
Tired Of "Trying"?
Let me walk you through the simple steps you should take in order to make real money online.
How can you make money from?
Here are 15 ways to earn with Swagbucks:
- Browse the web
- Watch videos
- Answer Gold Surveys
- Answer paid surveys
- Daily polls
- Trial offers
- Shop online
- Play games
- Refer friends
- Download apps
- Grocery coupons
- Complete small tasks
- Twitter-only codes
- Follow the Facebook page (for codes and others)
How much does the referral program pay?
My personal experience with
I’ve made well over 200$ so far with this website and to be honest, I don’t do much other than refer people to it.
What others are saying about it
What is the best option to make money online ?
If you plan making money online, you got to learn how to drive traffic, generate leads and convert into sales.
It’s the same thing for everything. Even for Swagbucks.
You have two options:
Totally up to you. But there’s one of the two options that is way more profitable than the other. Can you guess?
Over to you :
What’s your take on Swagbucks?