Review of : SquishyCash.com
Use : GPT (Get Paid To)
Ways to Earn
- Payment processors : Amazon gift card, PayPal, Payza
- Minimum withdrawal : 15$
- Many ways to earn
- New offers daily
- Next-day payment
- Awesome promotions
- Great referral program
- 3$ sign-up bonus
- Forum + social media accounts
- Don't tell you length or cost of offers right away
- High minimum withdrawal
Overview: Squishy Cash has tons of offers available on a daily basis and also has tons of promotions every day/week. Not only you get rewarded for completing offers, but you also get bonuses when reaching certain amounts of cash made on the site and other stuff. It's really an interesting and well-managed site.
- 1 What is Squishy Cash about?
- 2 Who is the owner of Squishy Cash?
- 3 Is it a scam or is it legit?
- 4 What I like about it
- 5 What I don't like about it
- 6 How can you make money from Squishy Cash?
- 7 How much does the referral program pay?
- 8 Some things you should know before investing time and money
- 9 What others are saying about it
- 10 What is the best option to make money online ?
- 11 Over to you :
What is Squishy Cash about?
It’s a GPT site. You get paid for completing small tasks and the amount you get paid depends on each and every task.
You get a 3$ bonus just for signing-up.
Basically, advertisers want something and they partner with sites like SC (whether it’s new sign-ups, leads, sales, downloads, opinions, etc).
And SC gives you a part of the money they make for completing those actions. It’s really simple.
It’s not a site where you’ll get rich, but it allows the usual folks to make some extre pocket-money in their free time.
Who is the owner of Squishy Cash?
The company who owns the site is called SLB marketing. You can read more about them here.
Is it a scam or is it legit?
It’s a legit website. It’s been around for years and been paying since its debuts. When browsing online, the only “real” complaints you can find about it are websites trying to tear it down so they can promote another “better” program.
What I like about it
The sign-up process is painless and you get an interesting bonus just for signing-up.
Also, the site does something I haven’t seen much in the GPT industry and it’s daily/weekly/monthly promotions. They always have new promotions in place and that’s really awesome. For example:
And that’s just one all of the promotions going on at the moment. Some people win tablets or stuff like that.
Earning with the site is fairly easy, compared to many other GPT sites I’ve tried in the past.
Also, it only takes about 24 hours to get your money when withdrawing.
What I don't like about it
Well, the design sucks hard. When you browse offers, you can’t tell how long they’re going to take or how much they’re going to cost (paid offers), before actually clicking on them. That’s dumb IMO.
Looking To Earn Money From Home?
The Best Options Sorted By Category
Tired Of "Trying"?
Let me walk you through the simple steps you should take in order to make real money online.
How can you make money from Squishy Cash?
- Paid offers – These offers pay way more than they others, because you have to buy something. It’s usually a membership of some kind and you get paid more than what you actually invested (the first month). They hope you’ll either forgot about it and continue paying the subscription or enjoy their service and continue paying for it. If you keep track of everything and cancel you memberships before renewals, you could make really great money.
- Trial offers – You’ll find paid offers and free offers as well. It’s the same principle than with paid offers, they’ll ask you for your credit card or something and hope you’ll forgot about it.
- Free offers – With these you can get paid for downloading apps, playing games and other such easy tasks. All is well explained on the free offers page.
- Surveys – If you didn’t know, you can get paid for filling out surveys online. It usually don’t reward much but it’s stupidly easy to do and you can do it while watching TV or stuff like that.
- PTC – This is the “paid to click” section of the site. You can earn a couple of cents each day by simply clicking and watching ads for a couple of seconds.
- Refer – You earn by referring your friends (or people you don’t know, like I do with my site).
- Shop – They are affiliated with a couple of companies, so when you buy something through one of the links you can find on the website, Squishy Cash get paid. And has a token of their appreciation (or has an incentive), they give you a part of that money.
- Offer walls – Offer walls are offers from third parties. Offers are about the same kinds than those you can find on SC site.
- Promotions – You can earn even more money with their promotions. Some are fairly simple to earn, but require time on the site, while others can be reached in your first few days upon joining.
- Advertising – If you have other opportunities or sites you’re part of and want to promote your affiliate/referral links, you can buy advertising on the site and get more exposure.
- Contests – They’ve got tons of contest every day and week and month. Many are really simple, such as “reach 10 offers and earn 2$” or “earn 3$ and win 1$”. Stuff like that. That makes the site really more enjoyable than most of other GPT sites.
- Squishy slots – Don’t waste your time and money here, but if it happens you have some SC casino chips and would like to give it a try, go for it.
How much does the referral program pay?
Their referral is a bit complicated but is worth taking part in.
Some things you should know before investing time and money
GPT sites won’t make you rich. If you’re looking for a way to make a couple extra bucks each weeks, it can be a good option. But if you’re looking for a second income stream, it’s not worth your time.
Also, if you do go on with the paid offers on the site, please be careful and keep track of everything. A simple Excel sheet can do the work. Make sure to cancel your subscriptions before they renew or you’ll lose a lot of money instead of making a little.
What others are saying about it
What is the best option to make money online ?
Over to you :
What’s your take on Squishy Cash? Is it worth your time and effort?