Review of : PrizeZombie.com
Use : GPT (Get Paid To)
- Payment processors : Gift Cards (PayPal, Amazon, Walmart, iTunes and more)
- Minimum withdrawal : 500 points (5$)
- Launch date : Nov, 22th, 2012
- Low PayPal withdrawal (5$)
- Many ways to earn
- Usually pays fast
- Lack offers at times
- Some sections of the site are unusable
- Poor-looking website
Overview: PrizeZombie is a GPT site owned by Matt Louden since late 2012. It has been paying since then and has been one of my favorite GPT at one point. But it seems to lack management (less and less offers).
- 1 What is PrizeZombie about?
- 2 Who is the owner of PrizeZombie?
- 3 Is it a scam or is it legit?
- 4 What I like about it
- 5 What I don't like about it
- 6 How can you make money from PrizeZombie?
- 7 How much does the referral program pay?
- 8 Some things you should know before investing time and money
- 9 What others are saying about it
- 10 What is the best option to make money online ?
- 11 Over to you :
What is PrizeZombie about?
The site rewards you for completing small tasks, such as watching videos, completing surveys and others.
You are being rewarded points, which can then be redeem for gift cards from PayPal (if you want cash) and online stores.
100 points equal to a dollar and you need a minimum of 500 points to redeem the smallest (5$) gift card.
Who is the owner of PrizeZombie?
A guy named Matt Louden…
Is it a scam or is it legit?
So far so good. The site has been paying since 2012 without much problems.
Payments can take about a week before being processed, which can make some people nervous. But don’t worry.
What I like about it
PrizeZombie looks a lot like Swagbucks (a cheaper version). But unlike SB where you can only redeem through PayPal when you reach 25$, PZ offers 5$ PayPal gift cards.
Also, almost all countries are accepted. I think India still isn’t accepted.
Overall, the website is easy to use and easy to get paid. Surveys by PeanutLabs probably are my favorite way to earn points.
What I don't like about it
The site looks bad and you don’t have a huge selection of gift card to chose from.
Also, I personally think the site lacks offers at times.
Looking To Earn Money From Home?
The Best Options Sorted By Category
Tired Of "Trying"?
Let me walk you through the simple steps you should take in order to make real money online.
How can you make money from PrizeZombie?
Here are the different ways to earn on the site:
- Special offers – Those are offers from third parties (Radium One, SponsorPay, TokenAds, PointClickTrack, RadioLoyalty, PaymentWall and Matomy). Offers can be anything from listening to radio to signing-up to websites. Points are being rewarded consequently to the difficulty of the task.
- Videos – Last few times I checked, there weren’t any available videos to watch. Hopefully you’ll be luckier than me.
- Peanut Labs surveys – Once you set-up your profile, you get a couple of available surveys you can take each day. They usually pay well and you should be disqualified quite fast if you have to. Not like other survey sites where you spend 15 minutes on a survey before being disqualified -_-
- Tasks – Really, really simple tasks from CrowdFlower. Each pays a couple of cents but can be done in no time.
- Coupons – Pretty self-explanatory. But this is another section of the site that seems to lack offers.
- PrizeGrid – Kind of a lottery. Don’t waste your time here.
How much does the referral program pay?
The program pays 10% of the lifetime earnings of your referrals.
Some things you should know before investing time and money
PrizeZombie won’t make you much money alone. To get the most you can out of GPT sites, you should pick a couple of them (the best ones) and work on them on a daily basis, with a routine.
PrizeZombie definitely is part of my own routine when it comes down to GPTs and I recommend it to anyone looking to earn pocket-money.
Nonetheless, don’t waste all your time on it.
What others are saying about it
What is the best option to make money online ?
Over to you :
What’s your take on Prize Zombie?