Review of : Paid-To-Read-Email
Use : Get Paid To Read Emails
- Payment processors : PayPal
- Minimum withdrawal : 15$
- Sign-up bonus: 3$
- Chose your paid email rate
- 3$ sign-up bonus offer
- Many ways to earn, not just emails
- Won't make you much money
- High minimum, withdrawal
Overview: PaidToReadEmail.com is a website where you get paid for completing small tasks such as, you guessed it, read emails.
While I prefer other Paid To Read Emails websites like InboxDollars, PTRE still is a great site. I think what I like the most about it is the amount of paid emails you receive each day.
You won't get rich with this, but it's easy pocket-money.
- 1 Paid To Read Email Payment Proof
- 2 What is Paid To Read Email about?
- 3 Is PaidToReadEmail.com a scam or is it legit?
- 4 What I like about it
- 5 What I don't like about it
- 6 How can you make money from?
- 7 Some things you should know before investing time and money
- 8 My personal experience with
- 9 What others are saying about it
- 10 What is the best option to make money online ?
- 11 Over to you :
Paid To Read Email Payment Proof
What is Paid To Read Email about?
Like the name implies, it’s about emails. Still, there’s more to it than that.
I personally receive around 3-4 emails per day, paying me for clicking on the link inside. It’s really simple.
Those emails aren’t paying well, so they offer other ways to earn.
Is PaidToReadEmail.com a scam or is it legit?
As far as I’m concerned, this website is legit. I mean, if you reach the minimum, if, you’ll get paid.
What I like about it
You receive quite a lot of paid emails everyday. For someone working on the computer, like me, it’s a great opportunity to make easy money.
Basically, all you have to do is open the emails and click on the links. It takes 2 seconds.
What’s more, you have the ability to chose your paid email rate (from 0.01$ to 0.1$). The higher “bet” you place, the faster the emails expire.
What I don't like about it
While it’s true getting paid for reading emails takes 2 seconds, it also pays like crap. Even if picking the higher rate, 0.1$ per email, you still have to open 150 emails, on time (before they expire) to reach the minimum withdrawal of 15$.
Luckily for us, there are other ways to earn.
Looking To Earn Money From Home?
The Best Options Sorted By Category
Tired Of "Trying"?
Let me walk you through the simple steps you should take in order to make real money online.
How can you make money from?
- Paid emails: My favorite way to earn on the site. You set-up everything so that the emails go directly to your “favorite” email address and wait to get emails. Just make sure to test the best paid email rate for you; 10 expires really fast and at the normal rate (2) you have a couple of days to open them.
- Offers: Like many other lookalike sites, you can earn money with free as well as paid offers. Free offers usually are downloading stuff, signing-up to other sites and such. Paid offers are signing-up to trial offers (just make sure to cancel them before renewal date).
- Surveys: Surveys from 3rd parties, paying around 0.5 to 1$ each. I find it hard to qualify for their surveys.
- Shopping: Same as sites like Swagbucks, you can get cashback on your purchases.
- Coupons: Again, like Swagbucks, you can print coupons and use them to get rebates on your regular purchases. Paid To Read Email will also pay you for using their coupons.
- Refer friends: You get 15% of all your referrals earnings. Websites, social medias, forums… The world is yours.
- Points: You get points for completing small tasks such as testing websites, transcribing audio content for a company and stuff like that. You can then convert your points into cash.
Some things you should know before investing time and money
Just to make things clear, you won’t be making much money from this site alone.
My first advice would be to stay on the paid emails and use other GPT sites for surveys and offers, as some will pay you much more.
Second advice would be to sign-up to more “paid to read emails sites“, since you’ll be already using this one.
Third advice, learn how to get referrals for all your sites. More money, less work.
My personal experience with
So far so good.
What others are saying about it
What is the best option to make money online ?
I can’t tell you what’s the “best” way to earn online.
All I know is the best way I found for me to earn online. And I can show it to you if you’d like.
Over to you :
What’s your take on Paid To Read Email?