One Day Rewards Review – GPT Scam or Legit?
Review of : OneDayRewards.com
Use : GPT (Get Paid To)
Ways to Earn
- Payment processors : PayPal, Bitcoin
- Minimum withdrawal : 0.1
- Low minimum withdrawal
- Pays through PayPal and Bitcoins
- All popular offer walls are present
- Lack security
- Lack advertisers
- Some complaints about unfair account terminations
- Poor design
- Unknown owner/manager
Overview: It's a basic GPT site, owned by an unknown founder, whom seems to be doing a poor job at managing the site.
- 1 What One Day Rewards is about?
- 2 Is One Day Rewards a scam or is it legit?
- 3 What I like about it
- 4 What I don't like about it
- 5 How can you make money from One Day Rewards?
- 6 How much does the referral program pay?
- 7 Some things you should know before investing time and money
- 8 What others are saying about it
- 9 What is the best option to make money online ?
- 10 Over to you :
What One Day Rewards is about?
It’s a GPT site that rewards you for taking on and completing small tasks such as taking surveys, clicking ads, referring people to the site and such.
You know, the basic GPT site.
Where it stands out is in its minimum payment threshold of 0.1$, which can be made through PayPal.
Is One Day Rewards a scam or is it legit?
It’s a legit website. Although their not generating much attention, they are paying.
BUT, I still wouldn’t invest much time in it (and certainly no money). Like other lookalike GPT sites, ODR seems to lack security and advertisers, thus bringing up one problem: future payments.
It might be paying now, but what about in 3 months?
When owners don’t invest much in the script, you can only expect they’re doing it for the short term.
What I like about it
Low minimum withdrawal (0.1$) and you can get paid via PayPal and Bitcoin. Not much sites allow you to withdraw through PayPal at such a low threshold.
What I don't like about it
The design is really poor and they much likely lack advertisers on the site. Which brings me to the next point: Is the site really sustainable?
It’s a real concern when talking about PTC, but what about One Day Rewards? Such a site lacking advertisers is a red flag IMO. Just be careful.
Looking To Earn Money From Home?
The Best Options Sorted By Category
Tired Of "Trying"?
Let me walk you through the simple steps you should take in order to make real money online.
How can you make money from One Day Rewards?
Here are the different ways you can earn with the site:
- Offers – Offers and what they pay vary. You can chose from all the most popular “offer companies” like PeanutLabs, AdWall, AdGateRewards, etc.
- PTC – Get paid to click on ads. Like 0.001$ for each ad and they don’t have much on a regular basis. So don’t expect to get rich with that.
- Surveys – You take surveys, you get paid. My personal favorite is and will always be (probably) surveys from PeanutLabs. If you never tried those, go check them out.
- Referrals – Refer people to the site and earn while they earn. The site provides numbers of banners and other advertising tools.
- Jackpot – Jackpot always is between 50 cents to 1$. Use your entries to enter the jackpot.
- Advertising – You can advertise on the site and promote your other referral links (from other GPTs) or other MMO.
How much does the referral program pay?
You earn 10% of all your referrals’ earnings.
Some things you should know before investing time and money
They’ve got one of the lowest minimum withdrawal threshold I’ve ever seen in the GPT industry.
You could sign-up AND withdraw today. It’s that simple.
Just make sure to look at the PayPal fees on your end. It would be a shame to withdraw 30 cents if PayPal charges 30 cents fees…
What others are saying about it
What is the best option to make money online ?
Over to you :
What’s your take on One Day Rewards?