Review of : MyPoints
Use : Rewards Site, GPT
Ways to Earn
- Payment processors : Gift Cards (PayPal, Facebook, American Eagle, etc)
- Minimum withdrawal : +/- 4$
- Launch date : 2004
- One of the great rewards sites
- Great user experience
- Easy to make pocket-money
- Easily redeem points for gift cards
- Great support for such a site
- Many ways to earn
- Great referral program
- Tons of cashback opportunities
- High minimum withdrawal with PayPal (25$)
Overview: MyPoints is a great rewards site. You can get cashbacks when shopping both online and offline stores. You can earn more points by playing games, taking surveys, watching videos and so on.
- 1 What is MyPoints about?
- 2 Who is the owner of MyPoints?
- 3 Is a scam or is it legit?
- 4 What I like about it
- 5 What I don't like about it
- 6 How can you make money from MyPoints?
- 7 How much does the referral program pay?
- 8 What others are saying about it
- 9 What is the best option to make money online ?
- 10 Over to you :
What is MyPoints about?
Just like other rewards sites, MyPoints rewards its users for taking surveys, playing games, shopping and other stuff like that.
The site has been around long enough now to place it in the “legit” section.
The site only pays by gift cards (Amazon, PayPal, Facebook and more).
Who is the owner of MyPoints?
It’s owned by United Online Inc. A big-ass company who owns tons of other sites and companies.
Is a scam or is it legit?
It’s been paying since 2006 without much issues or complaints.
We can safely say it’s a legit site.
What I like about it
I actually enjoy using the site because of the slick layout and navigation.
It’s straight to the points and you can chose from over 10 ways to earn money (points).
What I don't like about it
Minimum withdrawal is quite high and you can’t get the money out directly. You must first redeem the points for a gift card (luckily we can pick a PayPal gift card) and you then have to wait for the site to generate your gift card and send you a confirmation email.
Also, the site, even tho it has surveys and games, focuses a lot on cashback.
Looking To Earn Money From Home?
The Best Options Sorted By Category
Tired Of "Trying"?
Let me walk you through the simple steps you should take in order to make real money online.
How can you make money from MyPoints?
Here are the ways to earn points from MyPoints:
- Shop – You can get discounts on things you were going to buy and get points for doing so via MyPoints links
- Deals – You get points for buying deals
- Coupons – You can choose from a sh*tload of coupons
- Surveys – Get rewarded for completing surveys
- Games – Yep, you can actually get paid for playing games
- Videos – You watch videos, they present you ads and you get paid
- Travel – Book your next flight and hotel through MyPoints and get rewarded
- Download – Download their browser extension and get deals when browsing the web
- Search – Just like Swagbucks and other GPTs have done, you can earn points by using their search engine
- Refer – Refer people to the site and earn points when they earn
How much does the referral program pay?
When someone accepts your invitation, you get rewarded 25 points.
As soon as they have spent 20$ (shop, coupons, deals, travel), you each get points.
On top of that, you get 10% of all your referrals’ earnings.
What others are saying about it
What is the best option to make money online ?
Over to you :
What’s your take on MyPoints?