Review of : MintVine.com
Use : Paid Surveys
- Payment processors : PayPal
- Minimum withdrawal : 10$
- Legit, paying
- Daily poll worth 5 points
- Great user experience
- Super easy to get your head around
- Can easily make 5-10 extra bucks each week
- Some high paying surveys
- Disqualification sometimes gives you points anyway
- Low minimum withdrawal
- Not a lot of surveys available daily
- 2 weeks pending status on every survey
- 1 MintVine Payment Proofs
- 2 What is MintVine about?
- 3 Is it a scam or is it legit?
- 4 What I like about it
- 5 What I don't like about it
- 6 How can you make money from MintVine?
- 7 How much does the referral program pay?
- 8 Some things you should know before investing time and money
- 9 What others are saying about it
- 10 What is the best option to make money online ?
- 11 Over to you :
MintVine Payment Proofs
What is MintVine about?
It’s a site where you can take surveys and earn money. The site is completely free to join and upon sign-up, you’ll get new surveys on a daily basis.
Those surveys will usually pay 55 or 70 cents each. To withdraw your earnings, you’ll have to get to a 10$ minimum.
Is it a scam or is it legit?
It’s a legit site, you don’t have to worry about that.
What I like about it
It’s a fun site to use. Unlike many other survey sites, it has a slick design and that makes it all the more enjoyable.
Surveys tend to be short and pay anywhere from 50 cents to 5$, as of my own experience.
They have a great referral program.
What I don't like about it
The only thing I “hate” about MintVine is that all the points you earn are pending for 2 weeks. So, don’t join the site expecting to cash out anything before 2-3 weeks.
Looking To Earn Money From Home?
The Best Options Sorted By Category
Tired Of "Trying"?
Let me walk you through the simple steps you should take in order to make real money online.
How can you make money from MintVine?
You basically have 4 options:
- Daily polls – worth 5 points
- Points Place – surveys worth 70 points
- Rewards Road – surveys worth 55 points
- Offers – just like many other surveys sites and GPT, you have a section where you can find offers from third parties. I’m not a big fan but you can look into them if you’d like (downloading apps, more surveys, signing-up to offers, etc.)
After some time, you should start receiving invitations to higher paying surveys on a regular basis. I’ve seen some surveys pay as much as 5$ each.
Also, when you don’t qualify for surveys, you often have the “chance” to fill a small survey about yourself for 5-6 points or skip it for 2-3 points.
In any case, you shouldn’t have any trouble reaching the 10$ minimum asked for withdrawal. But, all surveys are on pending status for 2 weeks. Meaning that even if you reach the 10$ in your first week, you’ll still have to wait another 2 weeks before cashing out anything.
How much does the referral program pay?
You get 50 points when your referrals complete their first surveys and 15% of all their earnings. Not bad.
Some things you should know before investing time and money
There not much to know about MintVine. What I usually do upon login is take the daily poll and then open the two surveys they suggest me.
From there, all you have to do is answer the surveys. At the end, or if you don’t qualify, you’ll automatically be redirected to the survey route, where you’ll be able to start a new one.
What others are saying about it
What is the best option to make money online ?
Well, taking surveys is quite an easy way to spending money from the comfort of your home.
If you’re looking for more simple tasks sites that pay, you should take a look at my complete GPT list here.
Not enough? Check out my gigantic list of work at home opportunities.
Curious about how I make my money online? Here’s the exact process I use to earn from home.
Over to you :
What’s your take on MintVine? Would you mind sharing your own experience?