Review of : SuperPay.Me
Use : GPT (Get Paid To)
- Payment processors : PayPal, Payza, Skrill, Bitcoins & Amazon gift cards
- Minimum withdrawal : 1$
- Free to join
- Worldwide availability
- Many new offers
- Minimum withdrawal of 1$
- Almost instant cashout
- Good affiliate program
- Low earning potential
- Most offers are only available to USA members
- Poor customer support
- Lots of complaints
- Required to give exact personal info
- Sometimes you don't get credited for the completed offers
Summary : SuperPay.Me is another GPT site.
It seems there's not enough of the 50 000 other GPTs available right now.
I personally think sites like this one are a complete waste of your time. You really would be better working on building your own business.
- 1 SuperPay.Me Payment Proof
- 2 What is SuperPay.Me about ?
- 3 Who are the guys behind SuperPay.Me?
- 4 How much does joining SuperPay.Me cost ?
- 5 Some things to know before signing-up
- 6 How to earn with SuperPay.Me ?
- 7 My personal opinion on SuperPay
- 8 What others are saying about SuperPay.Me ?
- 9 Is SuperPay.Me the best GPT
- 10 Is SuperyPay.Me the best option to make money online ?
- 11 Over to you :
SuperPay.Me Payment Proof
What is SuperPay.Me about ?
It is simply a site where you Get Paid To complete tasks such as viewing videos, completing surveys, etc.
Your are paid cents to view ads and send personal info to tiers companies.
Thousands of sites like this one exist. Some die after a couple of weeks, some after years.
The most popular of its kind is SwagBucks. You can take a look here.
Who are the guys behind SuperPay.Me?
After some research, it seems that 99 Ventures LTD is the company behind this website.
About the owner of 99 Ventures… it’s a dark area.
I didn’t find their names and the info I was looking for. So, if you happened to know more about this, please let us know in the comments below.
How much does joining SuperPay.Me cost ?
It’s free and people from all over the world can join.
Although if you’re from USA and UK you’re more likely to get available offers.
Some things to know before signing-up
Once you join SuperPay, the one and only thing you’ll need to do is complete offers, trials and surveys.
When you do, you get rewarded with points. 1 points = 0.01$ so 100 points = 1$.
The minimum payout is 1$, so you’ll need to make at least 100 points to redeem something.
You can use Paypal, Skrill, Payza and other payment gateways to redeem your money.
Once you become a verified member, you can use Paypal instant to cash out immediately.
To make good money with this site, as all the others, you need to refer lots of people to it.
Not everybody’s comfortable with this I know. Life is life uh.
Looking To Earn Money From Home?
The Best Options Sorted By Category
Tired Of "Trying"?
Let me walk you through the simple steps you should take in order to make real money online.
How to earn with SuperPay.Me ?
Below are the different ways you can earn points/make money on the site :
- Affiliate program : by referring people to the website, you can make 25% of the total income they make. Each of your referrals will get 0.20$ as an incentive to start. It’s the best way to make money with this, period.
- Complete offers : offers change daily and each time you complete one, you get rewarded. On average, offers reward you about .5$ to .75$ and take a couple of minutes to finished.
There’s different tabs in the ”earn money” section, where you can choose between : Worldwide, new and most popular.
- Surveys : similar to completing offers, but generally take more time to complete. Even tho, they don’t reward much.
- Promo codes : if you are following them on social medias, they release from time to time, promo code you can use on the site to earn points.
- Click on ads : nothing much to say there except you are getting paid like 0.001$ for each ad… what a waste of time.
- Contests : check it out inside the member area, it changes a lot.
My personal opinion on SuperPay
If you read some of my other GPT site reviews, you know I’m not a big fan.
The thing is, I sincerely think it’s a complete waste of time. And your time (as mine) is so much valuable.
This site may be paying its members and everything, but it doesn’t change the fact that you are getting exploited.
At best you’ll do a couple of dollars each month for hours of devotion.
Also, when you sign-up for the site, you are asked for a lot of info such as your name, email address, civic address, etc.
This sign-up page isn’t protected.
Only that is a turn-off for me.
If you really want to make some extra bucks online, I highly suggest you take a look at my recommendation here.
What others are saying about SuperPay.Me ?
Make sure to check out these reviews if I haven’t answer all your questions.
You might find them insightful.
Again, if you have any question or comment, let us know in the comments below.
Is SuperPay.Me the best GPT
It’s one of the most popular for sure.
Trusted and everything.
Is SuperyPay.Me the best option to make money online ?
Over to you :
What do you think of my review ?
Do you have anything to add ?
What do you really think of GPT sites ?