Review of : LegacyClix
Use : PTC (Paid To Click)
Well Established ?
Couple of years now
Ease of Use
Not that user-friendly
Experience in TE sites
- Payment processors : SolidTrust, PayPal
- Minimum withdrawal : 4$
- Average daily earnings (basic membership) : 0.02$
- Membership prices range : 5$ to 297$
- Script : EvolutionScript
- Launch date : December 4, 2013
- Payments processed within 24 hours
- High minimum withdrawal
- Some complaints about it being a scam
- Registering with false info can get your account suspended
- Many self-sponsored ads
- Captcha while browsing the site
- Really stricted on their TOS
Summary : LegacyClix is just another Bux site. Like all the others, you have almost no choice but to invest in expensive memberships and rent/buy referrals.
You won't make any money from this site if you aren't able to get referrals to it. With an average daily earning of 2 cents, reaching the 4$ minimum withdrawal is going to take you 2/3 of a year and that is if you log in and click ads every fucking day.
Looking To Earn Money From Home?
The Best Options Sorted By Category
Tired Of "Trying"?
Let me walk you through the simple steps you should take in order to make real money online.