InboxPounds Review – GPT Scam or Legit?
Review of : InboxPound
Use : GPT (Get Paid To)
- Payment processors : Prepaid Mastercard, Amazon gift card, Check
- Minimum withdrawal : 20£
- Legit site
- Trustworthy mother company
- Well established
- Several ways to earn
- Hard to qualify for surveys
- Only available to UK residents
- High minimum withdrawal
- Poor withdrawal options
Overview: InboxPounds, just like its sister site InboxDollars, is a GPT or rewards site that has been around for quite some times now. This is my complete review, if you have any comments, you're more than welcome to leave it in the comment section at the end of the post.
- 1 What is InboxPounds.co.uk about?
- 2 Is it If you a scam or is it legit?
- 3 What I like about it
- 4 What I don't like about it
- 5 How can you make money from InboxPounds?
- 6 How much does the referral program pay?
- 7 Some things you should know before investing time and money
- 8 What others are saying about it
- 9 What is the best option to make money online ?
- 10 Over to you :
What is InboxPounds.co.uk about?
InboxPounds is the UK version of InboxDollars. Both sites are used by people just like you and me, trying to supplement their income doing simple “jobs” from home.
If you didn’t know, you can indeed make money from your home, without any specific knowledge or training.
All you need to earn from this site is a computer/laptop/tablet/smartphone and an internet connection.
Let’s dive into it.
Is it If you a scam or is it legit?
If you read through the article, you can find others’ opinions below in the “What others think” section.
But the short answer is: Yes, it’s a legit site. You can expect being paid if you’re form the UK.
What I like about it
What I don't like about it
Let’s talk about the bummers.
First one, you must be a UK resident. If not, you still can create an account, but you most likely won’t be able to withdraw any money. If you’re not from the UK, take a look at InboxDollars, its sister site.
Second bummer, for the time invested in sites like InboxPounds, you could actually build something that generates way more money.
Looking To Earn Money From Home?
The Best Options Sorted By Category
Tired Of "Trying"?
Let me walk you through the simple steps you should take in order to make real money online.
How can you make money from InboxPounds?
- Offers: You can chose from completely free offers, trial offers (credit card required), survey offers and repeatable offers.
- Surveys: You must complete your profile surveys and you’ll then be matched with available surveys that correspond to your profile.
- Easy cash: Those are simple CrowdFlower’s jobs.
- Search: Same as for Swagbucks, you can get paid just for searching the web using their search engine.
- Games: You play, you earn (games are boring tho).
- Tasks: Same as easy cash, simple jobs.
- Radio: Getting paid to listen to music, if that’s something you’d like, check out this sites that pay to listen to music.
- Refer friends: Such site wouldn’t be without a referral program.
How much does the referral program pay?
You get 10% of the qualified earnings from your referrals.
Some things you should know before investing time and money
GPT sites can be a great way to earn extra pocket-money from home. But this is not a reliable business model and won’t make you much.
There’s quite a lot of work involved for little of money.
What others are saying about it
What is the best option to make money online ?
Over to you :
What’s your take on InboxPounds.co.uk?