GetPaidMail Review – GPT Scam or Legit?
Review of : GetPaidMail.com
Use : GPT (Get Paid To)
- Payment processors : PayPal, Payza, Perfect Money, STPay
- Minimum withdrawal : 1$
- Launch date : March 26th, 2002
- Established site
- Legit and paying
- Part of a reputed money-making-sites network
- Worldwide (almost)
- Simple ways to earn
- Low minimum withdrawal
- Low earnings
- Fees if not withdrawing through PayPal or STP
- Many self-promoted ads
Overview: GetPaidMail.com is part of the MultiMoneyGroup, a network well-established money-making sites.
Just like its sisters sites, GetPaidMail as been paying for over 15 years. So no worries on this side.
I barely never go to the site, I just receive their paid emails, open them and make money. I like MMG's sistes because of their simplicity. You can actually get paid reading emails.
- 1 What is GetPaidMail about?
- 2 Who is the owner of GetPaidMail?
- 3 Is it a scam or is it legit?
- 4 What I like about it
- 5 What I don't like about it
- 6 How can you make money from?
- 7 How much does the referral program pay?
- 8 Some things you should know before investing time and money
- 9 What others are saying about it
- 10 What is the best option to make money online ?
- 11 Over to you :
What is GetPaidMail about?
Although there are various ways to earn money on the site, the main one you should focus on is the “paid emails”.
Once you sign-up, you’ll start receiving a couple of emails per day, each giving about 0.25$ cents if I’m not mistaking.
Count any way you want, you won’t make much money. But, it still is easy money.
Who is the owner of GetPaidMail?
The website is owned by the MultiMoneyGroup, which owns 12 other similar sites:
Is it a scam or is it legit?
It’s a legit site. Nothing much to add. It’s paying, been around for long, part of a reputed network of sites (all paying)…
What I like about it
The minimum withdrawal is quite low.
What I don't like about it
They charge fees if you’re not withdrawing with PayPal or STPay.
Also, if you’re from China, India, Pakistan or Poland, you must ask for permission to join.
Looking To Earn Money From Home?
The Best Options Sorted By Category
Tired Of "Trying"?
Let me walk you through the simple steps you should take in order to make real money online.
How can you make money from?
Here are the different ways to earn:
- PTC – You can earn money for clicking ads
- Paid to signup – You earn money signing up to other websites
- Points to click – You earn advertising points for clicking ads
- Lottery – You can buy a 0.5$ ticket to get the chance to win advertising packages. With 1 ticket you end up with about 10% chances.
- Head or tail – You bet anything from 0.01$ to 2$ and if you guessed right, get 200% – 0.075 commission
- Referrals – You get paid for referring people to the site
How much does the referral program pay?
It’s a 6 lvl referral program:
Some things you should know before investing time and money
The website is old and looks really shitty. But, it’s a legit site.
You’ll find out that all MMG sites look like this, really shitty. Once you get your head around one of their sites, you know how all the others operate.
What others are saying about it
I haven’t found much reviews about the site other than GPTwiki.
What is the best option to make money online ?
Well, getting paid to read email sure is an appealing way to get paid, but won’t make you rich. The best way to go with PTR sites, is to sign-up to a bunch of them and open your emails twice per day. Check out my complete list of Get Paid To Read Emails sites.
You should also take a look at my gigantic list of GPT sites.
I’ve compiled a big list of work at home opportunities if you’d like to check it out.
Last but not the least, you can check out how I personally do my money online.
Over to you :
What’s your take on GetPaidMail and the other MultiMoneyGroup’s sites?