Gambeal App Review – Get Paid To Eat Out Scam or Legit?
Review of : Gambeal.com
Use : Cash back
- Payment processors : PayPal
- Minimum withdrawal : 20$
- Get paid to eat at restaurants
- Payments via PayPal
- High minimum withdrawal
- 1 What is the Gambeal app about?
- 2 Is it a scam or is it legit?
- 3 What I like about it
- 4 What I don't like about it
- 5 How can you make money from the Gambeal app?
- 6 Some things you should know before investing time and money
- 7 What others are saying about it
- 8 What is the best option to make money online ?
- 9 Over to you :
What is the Gambeal app about?
Is it a scam or is it legit?
If we only go by what Broke from Full Time From Home’s saying (payment proof in hand), then this app is legit.
What I like about it
Who doesn’t like getting paid for eating out? Seriously, the thing I like the most about this app is that you can get cash backs on your everyday purchases, instead of just on some specific items in specific grocery stores like most other apps do.
The amount you get isn’t crazy, but is decent and the process is fairly simple.
Being able to withdraw your money through PayPal always is a good thing. **Stupid gift cards**
What I don't like about it
The only downside is the minimum withdrawal of 20$, which is a bit high considering the fact you’re only getting between a few cents per receipt sent.
Looking To Earn Money From Home?
The Best Options Sorted By Category
Tired Of "Trying"?
Let me walk you through the simple steps you should take in order to make real money online.
How can you make money from the Gambeal app?
- Download the app and sign-up
- Read the rules in the different categories to make sure you understand everything before getting involved with the app
- Live your life, buy the stuff you usually buy and make sure to keep the receipts
- At the end of the day, take pictures of those receipts through the app
- Give your feedback on your recent experience
- Withdraw your money as soon as you reach the 20$ minimum withdrawal
You can earn anywhere between 5 cents to 2$ by receipt from what I’ve seen. You don’t have to by specific items, requirements mostly consist of a minimum amount for the transaction, must be from a chain and so on. There are restrictions also like maximum 1 redemption per location per user.
Categories you can chose from at the moment: Coffee, sub sandwich, burger, ice cream, tacos, gas, cocktail crate, donuts, breakfast, pizza, Asian, wine, dollar store, beer, fried chicken, grocery store and thrive market.
Some things you should know before investing time and money
I’d suggest you not to spend money just for the sake of getting cash back, that wouldn’t make much sense. Also, make sure to read all the rules.
Let’s take the coffee category for instance, when you look at it quickly, it says that you can earn 5 cents just by spending 3$, taking a picture of your receipt and rating your experience at any coffee restaurant chain. But, when you read the rules, it says that the total amount of the transaction must exceed 5$, you can’t have used any coupon and you must send the photo under 24h after the transaction.
From times to times, you’ll see some promotions. Right now (writing this at the beginning of summer), they’re doing a 2x earnings on ice cream. Keep an eye on those ones.
What others are saying about it
What is the best option to make money online ?
Over to you :
What’s your take on this Gambeal thing?