Review of : FusionCash
Use : GPT (Get Paid To)
- Payment processors : PayPal
- Minimum withdrawal : 25$
- Average daily earnings: 10$
- Legit and paying
- Many ways to earn
- One of the top GPTs
- Great referral program
- Poor support/help
- Relatively high payouts (for a GPT) but still low earnings overall (3-4$ an hour)
- Not the best way to earn money online
Overview: I heard about FusionCash.net a long time ago, but didn't pay much attention to it until recently. I took the time to try it out and was happily surprised by what I found on the other side.
- 1 What is FusionCash about?
- 2 Is Fusion Cash a scam or is it legit?
- 3 What I like about it
- 4 What I don't like about it
- 5 How can you make money from FusionCash?
- 6 How much does the referral program pay?
- 7 Some things you should know before investing time and money
- 8 My personal experience with
- 9 What others are saying about it
- 10 What is the best option to make money online ?
- 11 Over to you :
What is FusionCash about?
This is a website where you get paid after completing small tasks.
Those tasks are usually quite simple and reward you consequently (low earnings).
Continue reading for all the ways to earn.
Is Fusion Cash a scam or is it legit?
Unlike most of those sites out there, FusionCash is paying and legit.
The only thing to be careful with is the payout expiration, which is 180 days. Many sites have a “policy” like this one. What it means is that money that isn’t redeemed for 180 days will expire and disappear from your balance.
You basically have half a year to make 25$.
What I like about it
I haven’t found many GPT sites that are fun to use and pay well. FusionCash.net is one of the few that I actually enjoy using.
Their referral program is also really interesting and straight to the point… Unlike many others who seem to love complicating things.
What I don't like about it
The one thing I find depressing about FusionCash is the fact that I know my time would be better spent elsewhere (on this website for instance).
But, if you have nothing better to do of your spare time then, this site can be a good option.
Looking To Earn Money From Home?
The Best Options Sorted By Category
Tired Of "Trying"?
Let me walk you through the simple steps you should take in order to make real money online.
How can you make money from FusionCash?
As I said at the beginning, there are many ways to earn. Let me walk you through the different options:
- Paid to sign-up: With these, you get paid to sign-up to tier party companies and meet requirements, like shown on the picture. Some are paid offers, so be careful. I usually like to sign-up to offers within the “No Credit Card Needed” tab.
- Paid to call: This tab hasn’t been working for so long. Don’t think it’s available anymore.
- Radio: Here, they’re just promoting Radio Loyalty. You can check out my review here. You’ll only be making 6 cents an hour. Don’t waste your time.
- Videos: Same as for the radio, you won’t get rich watching videos lol. You could reach a couple of bucks per hour if you do it right. But look at how much each videos are paying, I hope you’re ready to watch tons of videos:
- TrialPay offers: That’s a whole new pack of offers. Kind of like a FusionCash into a FusionCash.
- Tasks: These are Crowdflower task-based jobs. You get paid to complete small tasks like transcribing audio and such.
- Mobile/tablet: Download apps and get paid!
- Games: Yep, you get paid to play games. Simple. Fun. Not paying well.
- Refer friends: You can learn how to do it efficiently here.
- FusionCash surveys: My favorite part and probably the most rewarding.
- Other bonuses: Other ways to earn some money.
How much does the referral program pay?
For every person you refer to the site through your referral link:
- You get 1$ when they confirm their email address
- You get 2$ when they complete a Paid to Sign-Up Offer
- You get 5$ each time they cashout
What I like about this program is that, usually people won’t make much money from GPT sites. Most sites reward you a % of all your referrals earnings.
IMO, you better be making 1$ per confirmed email address than 10% of their earnings.
The minimum withdrawal is 25$. A regular GPT would give you 10% of the earnings: 2.5$. Here, you can get up to 8$.
Need help getting referrals? Get started here.
Some things you should know before investing time and money
If you sign-up to trail offers requiring a credit card, make sure to have a good system in place so that you can easily keep track of everything (sign-up date, trial end date, etc.).
That is, if you don’t want to lose money in the end.
My personal experience with
I’ve been able to withdraw in under a week of work (not working full-time on this).
Now, I don’t use it much but drive referrals to the site.
What others are saying about it
What is the best option to make money online ?
When I started making money from home, my first picks where GPTs, PTCs and paid surveys. If you already used such sites, you know what I’m talking about when I say that it takes a lot of time to gather and withdraw little money.
Over time, I invested in training programs that showed me the “real” ways to earn money online.
Since then, I see this kind of sites differently.
I still like them, because, well, it’s easy money and it doesn’t require any specific knowledge.
But the truth is, for the time you invest in a site like FusionCash, you could make way more money by building something you own. Like the website you are on right now.
Over to you :
What’s your personal experience with FusionCash and other lookalike websites?