Fuel Rewards Network Review – Low Prices on Gasoline Scam or Legit?
Review of : FuelRewards.com
Use : Discounts, Rewards
- Payment processors : Fuel Rewards Network card
- Minimum withdrawal : No minimum
- Many ways to save/earn
- Big partnerships
- Low earning potential
- Can only get discounted gas
What is the Fuel Rewards Network about?
It’s a website/card that gives you cash back on your gasoline purchases made in the Shell stations. Over time, the Fuel Rewards Network evolved into something way bigger and has partnered with thousands.
The concept is quite simple: go out to dinner, shop, book travel (and more) through one of their partners and earn credits on your next gasoline purchases at Shell stations.
Is it a scam or is it legit?
It’s a totally legit network.
What I like about it
Well, if you drive and spend a lot on gas, it could be a great way for you to save a couple of bucks here and there, while getting discounts for stuff you’d normally buy anyways like food and oil.
What I don't like about it
It’s presently only available to the US and you have no other way to “withdraw” your earnings than by buying discounted gasoline from Shell.
Looking To Earn Money From Home?
The Best Options Sorted By Category
Tired Of "Trying"?
Let me walk you through the simple steps you should take in order to make real money online.
How can you make money from the Fuel Rewards Network?
First of, you’ll need to get a Fuel Rewards Network card where your rewards will be accumulated. That can be done here. After what you’ll be able to get “points” with the following:
- Featured offers – You can chose from limited-time offers and everyday offers such as Earn 5¢/gal for every $100 you spend with a linked Mastercard at participating home & garden stores or Earn 20¢/gal for every qualifying weekday stay at participating Choice Hotels locations.
- Dinning – You have thousands of participating dinners to chose from and earn 10¢/gal for every $50.00 you spend across all participating restaurants, bars and clubs.
- Book travel – Earn 5¢/gal for every $50 you spend. You can even earn buy renting cars during your trips.
- Card-linked offers – You earn when buying from the participating merchants using a linked credit card.
- Online shopping – Earn rewards for every $50 you spend shopping online with brands you love. 5 to 25 cents per gallon as of my own experience.
- Shell offers – From coffee to car washes, earn Fuel Rewards® savings on specially marked items. Look for these signs at any participating Shell convenience store.
Ha and I forgot to mention, most offers only work when you pay with a connected credit card.
What others are saying about it
What is the best option to make money online ?
Over to you :
What’s your take on this Fuel Rewards Network thing?