Review of : FeaturePoints.com
Use : Make Money App
Ways to Earn
- Payment processors : PayPal, gift cards (Steam, Amazon and such)
- Minimum withdrawal : 3$
- Low withdrawal minimum
- Easy money
- Generous referral program
- Legit, paying
- Good support
- Good reputation
- Lack offers
- Offers don't pay much
Overview: FeaturePoints pay its users for downloading apps, completing surveys and other simple tasks. It's an easy way to make pocket-money and it doesn't require much time investment.
- 1 What is FeaturePoints about?
- 2 Who is the owner of Feature Points?
- 3 Is it a scam or is it legit?
- 4 What I like about it
- 5 What I don't like about it
- 6 How can you make money from FeaturePoints?
- 7 How much does the referral program pay?
- 8 Some things you should know before investing time and money
- 9 What others are saying about it
- 10 What is the best option to make money online ?
- 11 Over to you :
What is FeaturePoints about?
Basically, FeaturePoints is a “profitable app”. You get paid mainly by downloading other apps and using them for a couple of minutes.
App developers or marketers pay FP to get downloads and FP shares a part of that money with the users who make them money. It’s a win-win-win.
Who is the owner of Feature Points?
It’s owned by a company called TapGen Corp.
Is it a scam or is it legit?
It’s a legit site and app. One of the few I can actually recommend without any doubt.
I’ve been paid several times in the past and I know some people who are constantly banking with it (referrals mostly).
What I like about it
Surprisingly, support is kind of great for an app like that. I contacted them two times because I wasn’t being credited for my downloads and they solved the problem right away, both times.
The app is really easy to use, their referral program pays well and you don’t have to rate or review the apps, just download and play around a little.
It’s not time consuming.
What I don't like about it
There aren’t much apps to download and most of them don’t pay well. You get about an app every day or so that pay 30 cents, they others pay around 2-5 cents.
Minimum withdrawal through PayPal is 3$ and by my own experience, you’ll only withdraw every two weeks. Don’t expect making more than 1-2$ per week without referrals.
Also, like all other apps and websites that pay you to download apps, you won’t get rewarded for apps you previously downloaded.
Looking To Earn Money From Home?
The Best Options Sorted By Category
Tired Of "Trying"?
Let me walk you through the simple steps you should take in order to make real money online.
How can you make money from FeaturePoints?
You can make money in a couple of ways:
- Download apps – The main way to earn points is by downloading other apps and using them for about 2 minutes
- Surveys – They aren’t paying as much as “real” survey sites, but it’s a fine way to reach the withdrawal threshold faster
- Others – You can get extra points for sharing on social medias, completing your profile and such
- Refer – Great referral program
How much does the referral program pay?
The referral program pays a generous 50% of your referrals’ earnings for life.
Some things you should know before investing time and money
You won’t make much money with this app, but won’t spend much time on it neither.
What others are saying about it
What is the best option to make money online ?
Well, getting paid to download apps surely one of the easiest way to earn some money. If you’re really into that, check out all the apps that pay you to download other apps.
If you’re looking for more simple tasks sites that pay, you should take a look at my complete GPT list here.
Not enough? Check out my gigantic list of work at home opportunities.
Curious about how I make my money online? Here’s the exact process I use to earn from home.
Over to you :
What’s your take on Feature Points and other lookalikes?