Review of : FatCatRewards.com
Use : GPT (Get Paid To)
- Payment processors : PayPal
- Minimum withdrawal : 50$
- 10$ sign-up bonus
- High minimum withdrawal
- Low amount of offers
- Low earnings
Overview: I really don't understand why so many people recommend Fat Cat Rewards. It's such a shady website. The minimum withdrawal threshold is 50$ and you probably can only make about 15$ with all available offers.
- 1 What is Fat Cat Rewards about?
- 2 Is Fat Cat Rewards a scam or is it legit?
- 3 What I like about it
- 4 What I don't like about it
- 5 How can you make money from Fat Cat Rewards?
- 6 How much does the referral program pay?
- 7 Some things you should know before investing time and money
- 8 My personal experience with
- 9 What others are saying about it
- 10 What is the best option to make money online ?
- 11 Over to you :
What is Fat Cat Rewards about?
It’s a rewards website (GPT). The thing that FCR does differently from other lookalikes is that they pay you for referring people to the same offers you take on.
Most offers are just about signing-up to other rewards or surveys sites.
Is Fat Cat Rewards a scam or is it legit?
See others’ reviews:
What I like about it
They give you a 10$ sign-up bonus.
Website is easy to use.
What I don't like about it
There are so many complaints about it, it’s crazy. But that’s not my biggest concern; One of the way you can get paid on the site is to refer people to other sites.
The thing with this is that once you refer someone to one of those sites, he/she’s not your referral, but Fat Cat Rewards’ referral.
You could do the same thing (refer people to those sites) on your own and make more money.
It’s a stupid trick to get people to make them referrals.
Looking To Earn Money From Home?
The Best Options Sorted By Category
Tired Of "Trying"?
Let me walk you through the simple steps you should take in order to make real money online.
How can you make money from Fat Cat Rewards?
- Refer people: You refer people to other sites (through Fat Cat Rewards affiliate links) and get paid a couple of cents
- Sign-up to surveys sites: You sign-up to 3rd parties, get spammed and make a couple of cents
- Sign-up to free offers (trial offers): You sign-up to 3rd parties’ offers, get spammed and make a couple of cents
- Competitions: You enter 3rd parties competitions, get spammed as f*ck and make a couple cents
How much does the referral program pay?
When someone sign-up through your referral link, he makes 10$.
You get nothing until your referral make 30$. Once he reach that amount, you get 10$.
Some things you should know before investing time and money
It’s a shady website, with shady owners, asking you to get referrals for them in exchange of pennies.
You’ll most likely never reach the minimum withdrawal threshold and will end up spending a great amount of money on sign-up offers.
My advice? Stay away.
My personal experience with
What others are saying about it
What is the best option to make money online ?
Well, if you’re looking to make money with GPT sites, you should take a look at my complete list here.
If you’re interested in more ways to earn online, take a look at all the work at home opportunities here.
Last, but not the least, if you’d like to know how I make money, take a look at the exact process I use to make money online.
Over to you :
What’s your take on Fat Cat Rewards?