Review of : DealSpotr.com
Use : Discounts & Rewards Site
- Site link
- Create account link
- Support link
- Bonuses link
- Payment processors : Amazon gift card
- Minimum withdrawal : 10 000 points (10$)
- Legitimate/paying site
- Very good reputation
- Great referral program
- Tons of discounts, freebies and opps
- Many ways to earn
- Great for saving AND making money
- Social platform
- Can't really make a living out of it (duh)
- Can only redeem points for Amazon GC
- Maximum of 4 deals posted per day
- 1 What is DealSpotr about?
- 2 Is it a scam or is it legit?
- 3 What I like about it
- 4 What I don't like about it
- 5 How can you make money from DealSpotr?
- 6 Some things you should know before investing time and money
- 7 What others are saying about it
- 8 What is the best option to make money online ?
- 9 Over to you :
What is DealSpotr about?
DealSpotr, like the name implies, is a website you can use to find deals; exclusive deals, online sales, in-store sales, product deals, free shipping, freebies, BOGO (buy one get one), etc.
But, unlike a “simple” deal finder site, DealSpotr is also a community based site. Meaning that you can follow people, get followers, interact directly with your followers, share things and so on.
Aside finding deals, you can also make money using the site.
Is it a scam or is it legit?
It’s a legit site and one of the most popular of its kind. I haven’t found much complaints about it and personally know a couple of persons that couldn’t live without it.
What I like about it
First, the slick design makes the site enjoyable (unlike many other lookalikes). Personally, it’s my favorite coupons/deals site.
There are tons of new promotions and deals on a regular basis, tons of people using the site, an active forum, a great referral program, payments are processed in a timely manner…
It’s super easy to get your head around, even for someone who’s a complete newbie to coupons sites.
What I don't like about it
The thing I “hate” about the site is that you can only redeem your points for Amazon gift cards. I mean, it’s not THAT bad, but still, I’d like it if in a near future they allow us to get our money through PayPal or prepaid credit cards.
Looking To Earn Money From Home?
The Best Options Sorted By Category
Tired Of "Trying"?
Let me walk you through the simple steps you should take in order to make real money online.
How can you make money from DealSpotr?
Saving money isn’t much complicated: you find deals and that’s it. Here we’ll talk a little about making some money using DealSpotr:
- Post deals – When you find out deals, you can post them on DealSpotr and earn 25 points (2.5 cents) every time with a limit of 4 deals posted per day. So you basically can earn 100 points every day IF you find and post 4 deals that haven’t been posted already.
- Spotting deals – When deals are posted, you can earn a few points by sharing, validating, commenting and spotting. That works the other way around also, when the deals you’ve posted are spotted, you earn 10 points.
- The referral program – You earn 10% of all your referrals’ earnings for life and your referrals also get a 2$ bonus when signing-up through your link. DealSpotr makes it easy to share your referral link by providing you with banners and such.
Some things you should know before investing time and money
Well, the only thing you need to know is that as the time of writing these lines, DealSpotr only offers to redeem points for Amazon gift cards.
Also, don’t expect to make much money unless you know how to refer many (active) people.
What others are saying about it
What is the best option to make money online ?
Well, using discount and saving sites can be an easy way to save and earn pocket money.
If you’re looking for more simple tasks sites that pay, you should take a look at my complete GPT list here.
Not enough? Check out my gigantic list of work at home opportunities.
Curious about how I make my money online? Here’s the exact process I use to earn from home.
Over to you :
What’s your take on DealSpotr? How much have you earn so far? Would you mind sharing your own experience with us?