Review of : DailyRewards.com
Use : GPT (Get Paid To)
Ways to earn
- Payment processors : PayPal
- Minimum withdrawal : 30$
- Cost: Free
- Launch date : 2014
- 5$ sign-up bonus
- Many ways to earn
- Easy money
- Good reputation
- Well-reputed owner
- High-paying paid emails
- High withdrawal threshold
- US and CA only
Overview: DailyRewards is the sister site of InboxDollars and InboxPounds. It's basically the exact same thing, with a different name. Where DailyRewards standout from the 2 others is with its paid emails. While the others send you "invitations" to offers, DailyRewards actually sends you email that rewards you just for confirming you've read them (clicking on a confirmation link).
- 1 What is DailyRewards about?
- 2 Who is the owner of DailyRewards?
- 3 Is it a scam or is it legit?
- 4 What I like about it
- 5 What I don't like about it
- 6 How can you make money from it?
- 7 How much does the referral program pay?
- 8 Some things you should know before investing time and money
- 9 What others are saying about it
- 10 What is the best option to make money online ?
- 11 Over to you :
What is DailyRewards about?
But, from the three, DailyRewards is my favorite. While it’s the same thing as the other, they send you real paid emails (which the 2 others don’t do).
All in all, it’s a basic GPT; surveys, games, ads, etc.
Who is the owner of DailyRewards?
It’s owned by CotterWeb Entreprises, Inc.
Is it a scam or is it legit?
It’s a legit site. It’s been around since 2014 and paying since then, like its sister sites.
But, when you look for reviews online, there’s one major issue that comes back again and again and it’s the minimum withdrawal threshold of 30$.
Completing offers for a small .5$ every day, will take you about 2 months before being able to withdraw. So brace yourself or invest as much time as you can in completing short offers.
What I like about it
The site is owned by a reputed company, which add to the legitimacy of it.
Also, I know I said it a couple times already in the review, but the paid emails are insane. While other GPT sites pay you fractions of cents for such emails, DailyRewards can pay you up to .5$.
Also, unlike its sister sites, it allows you to withdraw through PayPal. The others only allow you to withdraw with checks or gift cards…
What I don't like about it
It’s only available to US and CA and the minimum withdrawal of 30 is a big bummer.
Looking To Earn Money From Home?
The Best Options Sorted By Category
Tired Of "Trying"?
Let me walk you through the simple steps you should take in order to make real money online.
How can you make money from it?
Here are the different ways to earn from the site:
- Free offers – You can get paid to complete 100% free offers
- Trial offers – You get paid to sign-up to trial offers (make sure to keep track of those and unsubscribe before renewal)
- Surveys – Complete surveys and earn money
- Easy cash – Like the free offers, you earn by completing offers (no credit card required)
- Search – Browse the web using their search bar and earn money
- Games – Play boring games and earn cents
- Videos – Watch boring videos with ads and earn cents
- Refer people – Refer people to the site and earn money along with them
How much does the referral program pay?
You get 10% of all your referrals’ earnings.
Some things you should know before investing time and money
You’ll need to reach a 30$ minimum before withdrawing. Brace yourself.
What others are saying about it
What is the best option to make money online ?
Over to you :
What’s your take on DailyRewards?