Review of : Clik Delivery
Use : Revenue Sharing, Traffic Exchange
- Payment processors : Payza, PerfectMoney, SolidTrustPay, Payeer, CoinPayements
- Minimum withdrawal : Must buy ad packs before withdrawing any money
- Minimum deposit : 10$
- Cost: Packs go from 10$ to 50$ with 5$ re-purchase packs
- Upgrade membership : 25$
- Powered by : ProxCore
- Launch date : Start of 2016
- Almost no work involved
- Can get started with 10$
- You could actually make money if you're smart with your investments
- Not a good business model (we've seen it with TrafficMonsoon)
- No guarantees
- No refunds
- Traffic exchange is a front for the ponzi
- Have to view at least 10 ads daily to earn
Overview: Clikdelivery.com is a website selling "ad packs" like many others have done before. The ad packs are only a front for the real scheme.
Basically, you invest money and wait for this money to grow and turn in profit. If you want to know how this works exactly continue reading.
For now, all you have to know is that this is a really risky business model and that sites like this one usually aren't up and running for long.
One of the most (if not the most) popular of its kind, recently got in lot of troubles. You can see TrafficMonsoon for more info.
#1 TOP RATED RECOMMENDATION
If I had to chose and recommend only 1 program to make money online, it would be this one.
- 1 What is Clik Delivery about?
- 2 Who is the owner of Clik Delivery?
- 3 Is Clikdelivery.com a scam or is it legit?
- 4 What I like about it
- 5 What I don't like about it
- 6 How can you make money from?
- 7 How much does it cost to advertise on the site?
- 8 Some things you should know before investing time and money
- 9 What others are saying about it
- 10 What is the best option to make money online ?
- 11 Over to you :
What is Clik Delivery about?
It’s a revenue sharing program or whatever you’d like to call it. It’s basically a ponzi scheme disguise in something else.
We’ve seen this many many times and those sites only work on the short term.
So, if you plan on investing, you better do it fast before it close and keep your money.
In other words, Clik Delivery is a site for people ready to take some risks. If you want to learn more, continue reading.
Who is the owner of Clik Delivery?
The owner goes by the name of Ilyas Noukaila. We don’t know much about him except that his Facebook profile looks fake as hell.
We’ve seen it with other big names such as Scoville.
Is Clikdelivery.com a scam or is it legit?
So far so good. Legit isn’t the word I’d use since you know right from the start that the site is going to close soon enough but yeah. “Not a scam”.
What I like about it
- You can actually make money (good money)
- No real work involved
- Easy to manage
- Gaining in popularity
What I don't like about it
- Really risky
- Associated with other failed or closed revenue sharing programs/owners
- Will close one day or another
- Website doesn’t provide a good user experience
- Owner Facebook profile looks fake
- Have to view at least 10 ads to earn
Legit Ways To Make Money Online
Tired Of "Trying"?
Let me walk you through the simple steps you should take in order to make real money online.
How can you make money from?
- 1 – Price:$5 – ROI:110% – Max Purchases:100 – 50 Business Directory Ads
- 2 – Price:$10 – ROI:115% – Max Purchases:100 – 100 Business Directory Ads
- 3 – Price:$20 – ROI:120% – Max Purchases:100 – 250 Business Directory Ads
- 4 – Price:$40 – ROI:130% – Max Purchases:Unlimited – 1000 Business Directory Ads+ 1 Day Rotating Login Ad
In other words, buy a 20$ pack and get 24$ back + business directory ads. Quite simple.
How much does it cost to advertise on the site?
Advertising = ad packs. So you’re both advertising and making money at the same time… Technically.
Some things you should know before investing time and money
Just be careful and don’t invest all your money.
Also, make sure to withdraw your money before it closes. I know it’s a dumb thing to say because you can’t be sure when it’s going to, but it’s the sad sad truth.
Just make sure to withdraw everything since it’s still gaining in popularity. As soon as investments stop or slow down, problems will knock at the door.
What others are saying about it
What is the best option to make money online ?
Over to you :
What’s your take on ClikDelivery.com? Good or bad experience? How much have you made so far?
Let us know:)