Review of : CheckPoints.com
Use : Rewards App
Wasy to Earn
- Payment processors : Gift vouchers (Amazon, Walmart...)
- Minimum withdrawal : 1$
- Launch date : 2013
- Easy money
- Discover new places
- Many different gift vouchers
- Legit, paying
- Low earning potential
- Can't withdraw real cahs
- Not the best way to earn money
- Not the best app of its kind
- Many technical problems (with app and website)
Overview: CheckPoints is not the best app of its kind. But, you can earn some spending money quite easily. The main way to earn with it is by checking in into stores and scanning items. You basically are performing missions for brands and stores.
- 1 What is the CheckPoints App about?
- 2 Who is the owner of CheckPoints.com?
- 3 Is it a scam or is it legit?
- 4 What I like about it
- 5 What I don't like about it
- 6 How can you make money from it?
- 7 How much does the referral program pay?
- 8 Some things you should know before investing time and money
- 9 What others are saying about it
- 10 What is the best option to make money online ?
- 11 Over to you :
What is the CheckPoints App about?
It’s an app you use to earn points doing simple tasks (watching videos, taking surveys, playing games…). Those points can be exchanged for gift vouchers for several places such as Amazon, Walmart and others.
The main way to earn with it or what made it “famous” is the ability to earn money by performing missions for brands and shops. You are asked to check in into local stores in your area and scan items, promotions and stuff like that.
Who is the owner of CheckPoints.com?
The app and website are owned by a company called inMarket LLC. You can learn more about them here.
Is it a scam or is it legit?
It’s a legit app. No worries about not getting paid. The only downside is that you can’t withdraw real cash. You absolutely need to get gift vouchers.
What I like about it
Well, it’s “easy” money. In the way that you don’t need any special skill. All you got to do is sit back and transform yourself into a little robot making cents.
What I don't like about it
The referral program is crap. You don’t earn much money. You can’t sign-up from the website homepage. Tons of technical problems with the app.
What else? You can’t get real cash out of it, most of the gift vouchers suck, low earning potential, earning points is hard and take long.
All in all, I wouldn’t use this app. There are many others that are better.
Looking To Earn Money From Home?
The Best Options Sorted By Category
Tired Of "Trying"?
Let me walk you through the simple steps you should take in order to make real money online.
How can you make money from it?
- In store check ins – Stores in your area are paying people to check in. You get a couple of points (a few cents) for checking-in and get a little more when you complete small tasks such as scanning an item with your phone.
- Watching videos – It can be considered as a passive income, since you don’t have to do anything to earn points. You let the videos play, between each and ad will play and you’ll earn some points doing so. You can let everything play in the background.
- Offers – Signing-up, taking surveys, watching videos… on the offer page, you get third parties’ offers you can take on to earn extra points.
- Refer a friend – Like most of GPT out there, you can refer people and earn as they earn.
- Download apps – You won’t get paid for downloading apps you previously downloaded on your phone. But all new apps you download will earn you some points. Most of time, you’ll be asked to use it for at least 2 minutes or something. Some of them even require you to buy something in-app.
- Play instant win games – You get a casino-slot type game you can bet on and earn extra points and one scratch type game. Both are considered as gambling so you should be really careful when trying this out.
How much does the referral program pay?
The referral program works differently than all the other lookalikes I’ve seen so far.
Basically, you make every point your referrals make during their first 2 weeks and after that, nada. So, you better get them to earn thousands of points fast because otherwise you won’t be making much from them.
Some things you should know before investing time and money
It’s still considered as a “new” app. Meaning it hasn’t been around for that long and it might or might not be a risky place to invest your time.
What others are saying about it
What is the best option to make money online ?
Over to you :
What’s your take on CheckPoints? What other rewards apps are you using?